Friday, July 31, 2009

Weight Watchers week 2 weigh-in

So I lost 1.4 lbs this past week which is better than I expected but not as much as I had hoped! We took a weekend trip to California and had to eat out a lot and although I made healthier choices at the restaurants, they still weren't the best choices and when we got home Wii Fit scale said I gained 3.3 lbs so I worked my butt off the rest of the week and ended up losing all of that and the additional 1.4 so not too shabby I guess! I hate feeling like a slave to the scale because it gets me feeling down when I don't see the weight dropping as quickly as I want it to. Granted, I know 2 lbs a week is the "healthy" way to lose weight but goodness gracious, it's not the fun and exciting way to lose weight! LOL So in two weeks I've lost 5 lbs and I'm only 8 lbs away from my 5% goal which I'm hoping to get by the end of week 4 but we'll see. When I'm home I do really good with my Points and I workout everyday so hopefully this will be a good week for me. I don't have any out of town plans until the 8th and that's just a day trip over to pick up my stepson for a weekend visit. Hopefully his mom will meet me closer than usual but I'm not getting my hopes up. Will most likely be a 10-hour day in the car...oh joy! The things we do for our kiddos, huh? LOL I'll just have to be sure to pack our lunch and snacks so we don't eat at McDonalds like we usually do! Anyways, so that's my news. I was mega bad last night at the fair and ate 3/4 of a scone with butter & honey on it which I'm sure ate up my 35 allowance points! LOL I figure one splurge a week is pretty good and I have the rest of the week to burn it off with my workouts! So 5 pounds down and 105 to go! YIKES! LOL I like to look at my short term goal of 8 lbs way more than that 105!!
Happy Friday everyone!!!

3 comments:

  1. Well, Sweetie, it is a LOSS, not a gain! I'm proud of you! you go girl!
    blessings,
    Kim xXx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just hang in there. I am on the South Beach Diet, and I, too, hate to see any weight come back on, like it did last week. But I was really good and I lost it, so that's fine.
    I want to thank you for letting me know about the DT for PS. I MADE IT! Yippee. Thanks again for the info.
    Hugs,
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am very proud of you, it is sooo hard to be good when you are eating out, but remember, you want to be in control of your own body and weight. You do not want the food to rule you, you rule over it. Stay at it, the weight will come off a little faster the longer you stay with it. Keep exercising and making good choices..you can do it! hugs

    enjoy *~*

    ReplyDelete