Friday, July 3, 2009

It's like heaven on earth!

Ok, so my boyfriend, aka my MIB finally made his glorious appearance on my doorstep! I swear I could just smooch him if it weren't against the marriage rules! LOL Anyways, my package was full of wonderful goodness that I could just touch and stare at all day! Can you tell I love this stuff?? Yeah, I do! So, I took pictures to share in my fun!

Here's everything in the box (after I had already gone through it, flipped my stamps and put back in the box):


Now for the breakdown. Card Confidence Program volume 1 and page protectors:


Holiday Photo Greeting Card kit, Best Friends Stickease, Lazy Days of Summer Stickease:


Holiday Creative Basics (which I already got in a different goody box):



Groovy Blossoms paper pack, Heirloom paper pack:


Autumn Leaves Craft Buttons:


Abundance paper pack (another duplicate for me), Key To My Heart paper pack, Best Friends Forever paper pack:


Flower page elements, All About Nature childrens scrapbooking kit (3rd duplicate), Groovy Buttercup scrapbooking kit:


Stamp Sets: A Little Bee, Princess, Abundance Borders, A Friend Is:




Stamp Sets: Miracle, The Gift Of Love:



Ribbon Rounds: Organdy Autumn Garden, Designer Outdoor Denim, Designer Twilight:


My Accents: Pewter, Gold, Baby Pink and the 4th didn't have a color name on it but it looks like an olive green color:

4 comments:

  1. I can't wait to get mine! I already have a few of the stamp sets but that is okay. And if I have duplicates of the other items that is okay because you always use up embellishments and paper!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So I was looking for an email for you so I could tell you what was in my kit but I didn't find one! I will reply to your comment on my page if you want to see what I put in the kit!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! You got some great stamp sets!!! And tons of embellishments! Awesome!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. lots of yummies!!! Your stamp sets are wayyy better than the ones I got in the $100 box...sigh.
    Way to score!!!

    ReplyDelete