Thursday, July 9, 2009

Christmas Cards In July

Every year I mail out about 50-60 cards for Christmas and this is the first year that I'm going to make my own cards so I've decided to start now so I'm not scrambling later on! I got 5 made this morning while my daughter napped. WOO HOO! Some of them aren't quite finished because I don't have any Christmas stamps just yet. I can't wait for the Fall/Winter CTMH Idea Book to come out so I can order some and then I'll go back and finish up the cards that need a little more pizazz! This is so much fun because no one will get the same card as someone else!!

Here they are:




3 comments:

  1. These are all so cute Christina. I've also been making Christmas cards all year long. This will be the first year I send out handmade ones in a long time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh how I do love these cards! I think the non-traditional colors are great! Santa's Coming to Town and Cheer are my favs. All are fabby...
    Blessings,
    Kim xXx

    ReplyDelete
  3. OK these are just too cute! Do you wanna come over and make mine for me?

    ReplyDelete