Tuesday, August 4, 2009

A sweet blog treat!!


One of my most favorite blogging buddies, Kim, left me this cute little guy on her blog. She is such a sweet lady and I just love checking out her stuff and seeing the super sweet comments she leaves for me! You definitely have to check out her blog, Memories In Thyme!
So now I'm going to pass this along to some other ladies that I've come to adore!
Sarah (I saw she got this award from Kim too but along with Kim, she's one of my favorite blogger buddies)

5 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh, Christina, I saw my name and clicked on it just for the heck of it, not really thinking you meant ME and it took me to my own blog. I can't believe it, I am blown away by your sweetness. Thank you so much I can't wait to post him on my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much Christina. What a sweetie you are. I've enjoyed reading about your weight loss journey. Awesome job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Christina! I appreciate it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. thank you Christina, you are so very sweet!

    I will get it posted tonight or tomorrow, thank you again!

    enjoy *~*

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh wow! I am so flattered. You're a sweetie!

    ReplyDelete