Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Weigh-in Tomorrow

I'm so anxious to weigh-in tomorrow at Weight Watchers. I've been camping since Monday afternoon and have done pretty darn good all week with sticking to my daily points. Monday night our friends made bacon cheeseburgers for dinner and I fudged a little and ate two of them (they weren't huge or anything) but managed to only go 6 points over that whole day which still leaves me 29 allowance points for the week (which ends tomorrow night). I made a point to take lots of walks while camping to get some activity points and I'm SORE today! I did all the packing and unpacking for the camping trip so lots of lifting and moving around and now I'm working on 500 loads of laundry! LOL Ok, so it will end up only being like 8 loads but it feels like 500! I was curious to see if I totally botched my weight-loss by eating those burgers and I did eat 2 smores last night and 2 little cupcakes (bad...bad...bad) but to my surprise the scale in my bathroom read 260 lbs so that's almost 5 lbs lost in less than a week...not too shabby! :) I can't wait to see what the scale says tomorrow at the WW meeting! I also want to say a HUGE thank you to the ladies that left such positive and encouraging comments on my last post about WW! It's so amazing to know I've got people rooting for me and praying for me and joining me in this adventure! It's awesome to hear how WW has helped other people and that obviously they know what they're talking about so I'm gonna stick with it! I'll post tomorrow night with the official results of the weigh-in! Now I'm off to relax between loads of laundry!! HAPPY WEDNESDAY!!!

3 comments:

  1. Good for you! I am rooting for you.
    1 load of laundry is 1 load too many :0)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on a successful first week. Too bad you have all that laundry to do. Why can't it just do itself?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful for you, I will be praying for you. I was very inpired.

    ReplyDelete