Friday, July 10, 2009

What a day!

So on top of the 15 Christmas cards I got made up yesterday I was able to finish 5 other cards. Granted, I was up til 2am working on cards (and watching Gilmore Girls) but hey, I got 20 cards done in one day...not too shabby!

Here is a card I made for my friend Julia's birthday (in August). I wanted it to look like a present and I loved the colors of this paper!


I made this card for our friend Anthony and his new fiance, Amy. They recently got engaged and my hubby & I are beyond excited for them! They'll be getting married on our son's 7th birthday (Nov. 7th) so it's now going to be an even more special day!

The rest of the cards I made just for fun to keep on hand for moments that I need a card and don't have the time to make one right then!


6 comments:

  1. Hey Christina... you have some really cute cards posted on your blog. Thanks for becoming a follower of my blog! I look forward to getting to know you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great cards Christina. I especially love the last one with the stars. And how awesome is that, that you got 20 cards made in 1 day? Way to go!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful cards Christina! I love that engagement one it is so pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  4. luvin your Christmas cards, I have started on mine too...I luv it when I meet people who blog and are Christians, it is such a blessings....have a wonderful day....I have blog candy to offer on my blog, I hope you can check it out!

    enjoy *~*

    ReplyDelete
  5. Christina,
    I wanted to share what "life group" means. First, let me say I love being part of a life group or some churches call them cells. We have different life group leaders, you choose one based on where the Holy Spirit is leading you and you become apart of that group. We meet in each others homes once a week, discuss the past weeks sermon, pray for any needs we may have, pray for each others families, hold one another accountable, we also reach out in th community, and invite those who are not saved in.....It is growing in Christ. I hope this explains a little more, thanks for visiting my blog!

    enjoy *~*

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fantastic cards! Thanks for your sweet comments over at my blog!!

    ReplyDelete