Thursday, July 2, 2009

Just for fun...

I saw this over at Change of Heart and thought "why not?" So, here I go:

1. When you close a door, do you close it quick and just let it slam or do you hold the knob and slowly shut it tight?
Hmm...never really thought about it. I guess I'm more of a slow shutter just because I don't like to make a whole lot of noise or slam things!

2.Train A is moving at 60 miles an hour. Train B is moving at 22 miles an hour. They will pass each other at X time. Now what color shoes are you wearing when train A derails?
Probably black flip-flops!!


3. What if M&M's grew on trees? What color M&M tree would you have?
I haven't seen hot pink M&M's but I'd be a hot pink M&M tree! :)



4. How many petals on a flower does it take to make it the perfect bloom?
Depends on the flower of course!



5. I took you to spend $421.67 on you, what did we spend that money on?
Scrapbooking/cardmaking stuff, duh! :)


6. If you were a squash, what type of squash would you be?
Ick, I'd never be a squash!



7. Have you ever gotten a wrong number call and ended up talking to the person for longer than 5 minutes?
Ummm...not that I recall!



8. Why haven't you joined Berleen & Kimber at Insanity Cafe yet? Do we stink?
I've never heard of them...gonna have to check it out!


9. Now for one of Ber's questions back when TT was brand new... Shampoo bottles say lather, rinse, repeat... do you?
No, but when I was little and my grandma would wash my hair in the sink, she'd lather, rinse and repeat and I always wondered why!


10. It's July, the year is half over. Do you see it as "whew that part is over" or best is yet to come?
The year has been great so far so I'm not anymore thankful it's over or expecting anything better to happen. I'm just along for the ride and thanking God for all the blessings along the way!

11. Why do you do the Thursday Thunks meme?
This is my first time! Just fun stuff!

No comments:

Post a Comment