Wednesday, July 29, 2009

A little somethin

Last night I decided to make some boxes for my son. We have mailboxes in the house for each of us and every so often we'll leave notes or candy or treats of some kind in them for each other as a little surprise. I thought I could make one of these boxes and put some candy in it as a special treat for my son when he got home from VBS today and I ended up making 5 of them, figuring I could use them later down the road.

Here's a picture of our mailboxes. We used stickers to decorate them and I just used a sharpie to write the names on the front.


With the scrap papers I made 3 little 3x3 cards for my hubby. I like to stick notes or cards in his wallet or laptop bag or underwear drawer or wherever he might stumble across them throughout his day so these are just the perfect size for that!










I made these 3x3 cards with some of the left over papers I had from the Scrapbook Expo we had at the mall on the 18th. I figure I can use them as thank you cards to my customers when they order stuff.



Alright, now I'm off to workout although I'm super tired and super sore...weigh-in is tomorrow so I gotta do it! :) Happy Wednesday everyone!

6 comments:

  1. YOu GO!!!!
    I love your little boxes, your mailbox idea and your CUTE cards!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice job! The mailbox idea is fabulous. Since my daughter is starting school in September I'm looking forward to putting little notes in her lunch, but hadn't thought about doing that for my hubby, too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think the little boxes are adorable! I'm sure they were a big hit! What a fun house you must run! I want to come visit! Love all your little cards too. Good luck with your weigh in tomorrow! I'm praying for you and I know with your dedication, you'll reach your weekly goal!
    I'm proud of you!!!!!
    Blessings,
    Kim xXx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the boxes and the cards! I love the mailboxes too. I made some for Valentines day but really should have some out all year! Great idea!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Btw, I've left something for you on my blog!
    Blessings,
    Kim

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super cute creations!!! Love those mailboxes!

    ReplyDelete