Friday, August 7, 2009

A couple 3x3's and a magnet board!







Last night I made these 2 3x3 thank you cards and decorated the note board. I need to get going on my Christmas presents because I generally hand make a lot of my gifts and I think the magnetic boards might just be some of the gifts I give this year! I am curious to see what others make for presents so if you want to share, leave me a comment telling me about what you plan on giving as gifts this year or gifts you've given in the past that were big hits!
HAPPY FRIDAY!!!

5 comments:

  1. love your altered tray. the cards are so cute. I am probably going to case the thank you on the green flower. How clever.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw, darling cards, the tray is fabby! Would you believe I still haven't used my KTMH papers?
    Blessings,
    Kim xXx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those little cards are too cute! And your magnet board is great! I love those papers.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fun cards and what an adorable magnet board.

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are super cute! Great magnet board!

    ReplyDelete