Thursday, August 13, 2009

Weigh-In Week #4

I lost 1.2 lbs this week which isn't huge but hey, every little bit is welcomed with open arms! LOL I'm down to 254.4 which is a total loss of 10.4 lbs in 4 weeks...not too bad, not too bad! I'm just 2.6 lbs away from my 5% goal...maybe I can lose that this week *fingers crossed*!! I'm getting back into working out again so hopefully that will give me a big boost for the week. I went on a 3.5 mile walk last night (including some big hills) and my tush is SORE today! LOL I tried out a WW recipe from a book my mother-in-law let me borrow (THANKS LINDA!) and it tasted pretty good but it took me 2 flippin hours to prep and cook everything! It was taco salad and yeah, yeah, I hear the questioning of 2 hours but it called for chopping green and red peppers, carrots and celery and mincing garlic and crushing garlic and shredding carrots and lettuce and cilantro and adding all these herbs and what not...can honestly say that I probably won't be making that recipe again but thankfully I made enough so that we not only fed our family and my in-laws but also had enough leftover for another dinner! YAY!! It probably wouldn't have been so bad if I'd had my Pampered Chef food chopper but sadly, mine bit the dust awhile back and I haven't replaced it yet! Not sure what I'm cooking for dinner tonight, not really in the mood...maybe it's an eating out sort of night! LOL
Alright, I'm off to freshen up for my wonderfully hubby, he should be here any minute!
HAPPY THURSDAY!!!

2 comments: