Sunday, August 30, 2009

Post #3 for the night! On a roll! :)

My nephew's second birthday is fast approaching (Sept. 25th) and I wanted to make something for him and first thing that came to mind is a counting book using the 3-ring mini binder from CTMH! It's nothing fancy because chances are, he's most likely gonna trash it! I'm hoping my sister will let him look at it and use it but make sure he doesn't tear it up so he can keep it forever but I know how things go! I got the first 7 pages done and they're a little on the plain side but I don't want to add too much to it and take away from the things that are being counted (did that make sense??) so I'll probably leave it plain. Next time I might use patterned paper for the base to spice it up a little but this will do just fine for this one! So, here they are:







I'm going to finish up the rest and finish the outside of the book tomorrow (hopefully).
Have a great night...errr..day...it's after midnight! Whatever, I'm sure your catchin what I'm throwin!
:O)

3 comments:

  1. Super cute, Christina! I really love this. What a great idea!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, Christina, this is adorable and what a perfect gift!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Now that is gorgeous and a really COOL idea!

    ReplyDelete