Monday, June 1, 2009

I'm all giddy! LOL

So, I know I'm not the only Twilight junky out there so I can feel at ease posting this! LOL I just watched the New Moon trailer and can I just say, November could not come any quicker! I already made plans with one of my girlfriends to go see it in theaters as soon as it comes out! Gave me chills watching it!

Ok, on another note, I'm going to post a tutorial on how to make the gift card holder sometime this evening so check back tomorrow for instructions on how to make your own! Super easy and super cute!

Have a HAPPY MONDAY...I'm off to finish homeschooling my son, head to bible study and then off to run errands and grocery shop! Phew, what a busy day but so thankful for the life the Lord has blessed me with!

1 comment:

  1. So funny! My mom emailed me the link to the trailer and we both watched it a couple of times. We are ready to go too!!

    ReplyDelete