Thursday, June 11, 2009

Father's Day

Just a quick post today, I'm not feeling too great this morning and hoping and praying it goes away soon! I hate getting sick!

Last night I finished up making my Father's Day cards. I've come to realize that I have such a hard time making masculine cards and need to get some more practice on it! I don't add a lot of extra embellishments to them because I really figure that guys could care less about that kind of stuff but then the cards just seem so plain and boring to me! Oh well, it's the thought that counts, right?! :)

My dad is in prison and has been there since I was like 8 or something and they have specific rules about what kinds of things can be mailed in so I had to do a very plain card for him:


I made this one for my stepdad:


And this one is for my grandpa:

2 comments:

  1. You did a great job on your masculine cards!! I have never made one...so I guess I should try...lol!! I especially like the one for your step-dad - anything with a bird always wins me over!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are all so good! I think you did a great job.

    ReplyDelete