Sunday, June 14, 2009

A big thanks to Kim for the One Lovely Blog Award



Awwww...shucks, I feel so loved! Kim at Memories In Thyme left me this blog award today! I just love her blog, she's always got such cute things posted for me to "oh & aww" over! Thanks chicky!

Here's how this works:
1) Accept the award, post it on your blog together with the name of the person who has granted the award, and his or her blog link.

2) Pass the award to 15 other blogs that you’ve newly discovered.
Remember to contact the bloggers to let them know they have been chosen for this award.

Here are my choices (in no particular order):

1. Angela
2. Marie-France
3. Jamie
4. Abbie
5. Sarah
6. Kelly Jo
7. Laurel
8. Yvette
9. Kristen
10. Aaron
11. Jaime
12. Deborah
13. Pamela
14. Dianne
15. Amy

4 comments:

  1. Awww, sweet thank you, right back at you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks SO much! So many blogs...so little time.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the award:-) so so sweet! This blogging world is so much fun!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. thank you so much. I so appreciate this! And, I love your blog design.

    ReplyDelete