Monday, May 18, 2009

My first blog award!!!



Yay, my first blog award!!! Thank you so much Jaime for giving me this award, so sweet of you!!!
You guys really should go check out her blog here.


The Lemonade Stand Award.
The rules of this award
*comment on this blog
*cut and paste the award logo and use it on your own blog
*nominate 5 to 10 blogs you feel show great attitude and gratitude
*link to your nominees within your blog post
*comment on their blogs to let them know they received the award
*link back to the person who gave you the award to show your appreciation

And the award goes to...(this was hard to narrow it down)

Dena
Amy
Kristin
Laurel
Lisa
Yvette
Amy S.
Micah

Go check out their blogs...GOOD STUFF!!

6 comments:

  1. Congrats. I got your blog address from a couple others I frequent. great artwork!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats Christina! Love your blog! :-) Kim

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on your award and thanks for passing it on to me! I love that we all can share our artwork together and inspire one another :) Thanks again!

    ReplyDelete
  4. THanks so much for the reward. I did see it. My daughter had surgery this morning so I just didn't have time to pass on another one. I will soon.Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete