Monday, December 14, 2009

Christmas Ornaments

So awhile back I showed some clear ornaments that I'd bought and put rub-ons around the outside to decorate it and I wasn't sure exactly what I wanted to do to the inside. I thought about using some of our CTMH papers and cutting thin strips and folding them accordian style in the inside to give it more color but then I got to thinking that would take forever! LOL With all the other crafts and things I've got going on I couldn't add one more lengthy project to the mix. Maybe next year I'll give it a whirl! My co-mom (that's what I call my stepson's mom) and I exchange gifts for our children and for each other every year and this year she made some really cute ornaments for Tatym & Keegan (my kiddie pies). Here they are:



Aren't they cute?! Then I remembered that I actually have a few packages of tinsel that I've had for years and years and it would look cute in the ornaments that I'd been needing to finish! Thank you Marly for the idea! So, here are my finished ornaments! I'm going to be wrapping them up and taking them to our church's womens' night out party Thursday night. We're having an ornament exchange! Remember that if you click on the picture it will enlarge it so you can see the details better! The ornaments say Peace and Faith. I had Love and Joy but they broke! *sniffle* I better go snatch up some more packages and make some more!

1 comment:

  1. Aren't these adorable! Such a great way to personalize cute little ornaments. This is a fabby idea for the kiddos at school. Thanks for sharing the inspiration! Big Hugs to you...
    Blessings,
    Kim xXx

    ReplyDelete