Thursday, September 17, 2009

WW Weigh-In Week #9

Wow, what a week it's been! Without going into too much detail, I've had my nephew (he's almost 2) staying with me since Saturday night and he's a handful, especially when it comes to nap and bedtime! I'm talking hours upon hours of battling to get him to sleep which gets frustrating especially when I'm exhausted and my 14 month old daughter is teething and has a cold. Fun stuff! LOL

Anyways, I haven't had any time to do crafting other than a quick thank you card and a quick Tooth Fairy card for my son (he lost his first tooth the day before last).


It's not beautiful but it gave the intended effect! :O)

With all the stress and chaos of having my nephew here we've eaten out just about everyday and I haven't been good about sweets so I was really thinking I gained this week and thankfully I didn't!!! I lost 1.8 lbs this week for a total of 17.8 lbs lost FOREVER! I looked at a picture of myself in February and April and WHOA MOMMA...I can already see a difference! I only have 8.2 lbs to lose til I've reached my 10% goal (26 lbs) and once I hit that mark I'll post one of those pics along with a recent pic for comparison! Thankfully I still have the same shirt as my before picture so it will be a good comparison!!

Alright, I'm off to RELAX!! Nephew is staying 2 nights with my mom to help give me a desperately needed break and the new season of The Office starts in 9 minutes YAHOO!!!! I'm gonna relax on the couch and not have to worry about spending the next 3 hours battling a 2 year old! PRAISE THE LORD!!! It's a good thing he's cute and I love him so much! LOL

Hoping to get some cards made tomorrow night...I'm feeling the twitch from withdrawls! LOL GOODNIGHT!!!

2 comments:

  1. Sounds like you have your hands full!! Wow. Hopefully he'll get a little better with nap/bedtime routine's. Those are tough sometimes.

    WTG on your weight loss!! Keep it up and before ya know it, you'll be passing that 10% goal!! Go, Go, Go!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the card! Congrats on loosing while you were taking care of another little one. I know you are all ready to relax! Maybe even pamper yourself with a pedi or a shopping trip!
    Blessings,
    Kim xXx

    ReplyDelete