Sunday, September 6, 2009

A Blog Award for lil ol' me! THANKS KIM!



My sweet, sweet blogging friend Kim over at Memories in Thyme sent this blog award my way! She's just the best! Definitely click (HERE) and check out all her amazing cards and layouts...she is one talented lady and I'm so blessed to call her my friend (even if we've never actually met *wink wink*)!

So the rules for "I Like Your Style" are to pass it on to 5-7 bloggers who inspire you. Geez louise, how in the world do I narrow it down to 5-7??? There are so many of you ladies out there in blogland that inspire the poo right outta me...ok, not really the poo but you get what I mean! LOL
So in no particular order here are the ladies I'm giving this award to (click on their name to be taken to their blog site):
Sarah
Teresa
Tresa
AaronB
Vicki
Karen
Kelly Jo
Laurel
Kristen

Ok...that's more than 7 and I could keep going but I'll stop now! :)

5 comments:

  1. aren't you the sweetest, thank you so much...I am thrilled to know that my creations inspire you, keep coming back, I luv having ya!

    enjoy *~*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww thanks so much...I am humbled to be in that list....those are some awesomely talented ladies!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much for the beautiful award! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, am I ever slow to reply! I kept your post so when I got a chance, I could thank you. I'm going to add this on my blog. Thanks, again! Have a wonderful day! :^)

    ReplyDelete