Thursday, October 1, 2009

WW week #11 weigh-in

Another quick post...life is busy, busy!! I lost 2 lbs this week which is good, it makes up for the 1.6 lbs I gained last week! LOL So I'm down like 18.2 lbs total so far! I love losing weight but it's getting to the point that my clothes are starting to look all scroungy and baggy on me but I don't want to fork out the money to buy new clothes when I plan on losing even more weight. It's a vicious cycle! I guess it's a small price to pay to get healthy so I better quit whining! :)

Gotta run! Hubby and I are getting ready for our Cub Scout leader meeting!! Fun stuff!

3 comments:

  1. Yay, congrats to getting skinny YOU!
    Blessings,
    Kim xXx

    ReplyDelete
  2. So great - keep the weight loss going. Maybe if I rub ((()))) you I will get the weight loss going. I have lost 5lbs in 3 weeks need some more to drop! - Judy

    ReplyDelete