Monday, March 22, 2010

Wow, feels like it's been forever! Crafting...oh how I've missed you!

So I think it's been like 2 months since I've done any crafting/cardmaking so I announced to my hubby that I would be spending the night getting reaquainted with my crafting area! LOL I attempted to do some etching projects (you can see them on my other blog HERE) and I also started to make up the invitations for my sweet baby girl's 2nd birthday party. My friend Tessa over at The Button Shop made a set of these amazing buttons so I begged for her to make a set for me to use for inspiration for the theme of Tatym's birthday party. Tessa is so sweet and got right on it for me and I got this package in the mail the other day:



Aren't they absolutely AMAZINGLY FABULOUS??? I just love them! Anywho, so I'm using those for the color scheme and theme. I made 3 invites tonight, here is one that I made (they are all a little different).

1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete